Independence Village is a new retirement community which offers an alternative concept in living that older adults and their families can feel good about.
At Independence Village older adults may retire to their own duplex, leaving behind their worries. Residents attain security and peace of mind.
- 24-Hour alarm monitoring system (nurse call, fire and police)
- Furnished appliances—refrigerator, electric range, dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer and dryer
- Building maintenance
- Yard maintenance and snow removal
- Participation in all Independence Court Activities
- Bus service or courtesy car to medical and other appointments
- Campus beauty shop or barber shop (Permanents $36.00; shampoo & Set $10.00)
Admission Fee to Independence Village Duplexes
A resident is entitled to occupy the duplex upon payment of the admission fee. The admission fee does not give the resident proprietary right to any property. The admission fee guarantees priority admission status to Independence Court Assisted Living Center and Independence Care Center, subject to the payment of the applicable monthly charges for these facilities.
Bridge 850 square feet (mol) TBO (no garage)
Concord 1162 square feet TBO
Lexington 1348 square feet TBO
square footage does not include garage
Your actual cost will be quoted at the time you meet with the Executive Director of Independence Court.