All medical professions, regardless of specialization are important to human health. These people are saving our lives, heal from disease, are responsible for their prevention.
The nursing profession is useful for society:
- Nurses are usually keeping and handle a lot of documentation.
- The people of this profession fulfill the main functions: bandaging, a dropper, injections. I.e. they contribute to a more rapid recovery.
- Nurses look after the disabled, seriously ill people, helping them to live and make life easier for their families.
- There are school nurses. They provide the first medical assistance to students, are responsible for calling an ambulance following the vaccination, etc.
Nurse – is an assistant for all doctors from the therapist to the dentist and surgeon, is the main physician assistant, his one more working hands. Overestimate their importance can not be.
Work Responsibilities of Nurses
Every nurse should be a permanent mediator between the doctor and the patients. The specialist should communicate with patients, provide emotional support and care for them.
The main duties of nurses:
- First aid. It is the main function of every health worker.
- Execution of intramuscular and intravenous injections. The nurse must have a good knowledge of human anatomy in order to successfully carry out such manipulations.
- Nursing. This obligation is fundamental.
- Fence analyzes. This responsibility is carried out only in accordance with medical advice.
- Prescriptions and further control their reception patients. Medical certifications should be conducted only on a specific schedule.
- Installing droppers, which is performed only when the corresponding need. Subsequently, it requires meaningful control for the effective administration of prescribed drugs.
- Sterilization of medical instruments. This obligation must be performed before the diagnostic or therapeutic measures to comply with the sterility.
- Records management. It is important to note that all the documents are filled in accordance with applicable standards.
- Prepare patients for operations and other medical procedures. Nurses are also required to prepare to operate.
- Conducting medical and preventive procedures (for example, paraffin). Such events must be performed according to specific standards.
A list of job duties every nurse is quite extensive, and it always depends on the position and specialization. The unifying aspect is the need to provide assistance and care to patients.
Nurses may be only those women who are able to empathize and sympathize with others. In this case, the successful work must not only be aware of all the features of performance of duties but also to be a good psychologist, as patients often need psychological support for nurses.
For the successful implementation of the majority of the duties required character traits such as attentiveness, accuracy, responsibility, punctuality, ability to self-organize.
The nursing profession is one of the most common. Employees of such qualifications are required in each medical institution, so the chances of employment are quite high. In the presence of higher education can qualify as a nurse practitioner or primary nurse. So if you already have an education and certificates in the field of medical affairs, it is not a problem to become an experienced nurse practitioner. All you need is a nurse practitioner cover letter and resume. You can write it on your own or give it to professional resume writers, for example, you can order a good resume or cover letter from the service Resumes Bot https://resumesbot.com/ – they have a highly-motivated and professional team that in short time can write a resume for every profession.
Advice for Future Nurses
You should prepare for the fact that there will be some difficulties. For the successful implementation of existing commitments should be prepared in advance to ensure that the work will require a lot of physical and moral strength.
Nurses always have a special respect for medical appointments and to closely monitor the progress of patients. Any conflicts must be prevented in advance, as nurses are assistants to doctors, psychologists for patients, the organizers of the treatment process.
Nurses should be alert to the need to carry out high quality work responsibilities even in the night watches. Only with such an attitude to the profession can expect to succeed in the workforce.